Cut Off Mark

UNN Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery 2024/2025 is Out!

Get the updated list of UNN Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery.

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), is a well-known federal university in Enugu State.

It was founded in 1955 and is the first fully capable indigenous and independent university in Nigeria.

UNN has three campuses: Nsukka, Enugu, and Ituku-Ozalla. The university has gained worldwide recognition for its medical education and practice.

It follows the college system of medicine, which sets it apart from other universities.

The College of Medicine at UNN is highly competitive, and its achievements, such as successful open-heart surgery, have brought it acclaim.

 

Table of Contents

UNN M/S Cut Off Mark Summary

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), has specific cut-off marks for admission into its Medicine and Surgery program.

Unlike other universities that consider the average score of JAMB and Post-UTME, UNN sets a specific JAMB score requirement for most of its courses, including Medicine and Surgery.

In addition to the JAMB score, the university also sets post-UTME scores for admission.

While the general cut-off mark for UNN is 180, the cut-off mark can vary depending on the course you are applying for.

UNN Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery

New UNN Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery

To secure admission into the Medicine and Surgery program at UNN, you need to aim for a high JAMB score of at least 250.

This will give you a 70 percent chance of admission, with the remaining 30 percent based on your performance in the Post-UTME examination.

If you perform well in the examination, your chances of admission increase almost to 100 percent.

See LASU Screening Cut Off Mark for All Courses in 2024/2025
SEE

Remember, you’ll be competing with students from different places, so every mark counts.

  • UNN JAMB Cut Off Mark: 180
  • Correct UNN Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery: 250+

UNN values JAMB scores and even groups aspirants based on their scores, assigning different days for the Post-UTME examination.

This shows that a high JAMB score is crucial for admission into Medicine and Surgery.

They aim to separate applicants based on those who meet the merit requirements and those who are close or below it.

More Info About UNN Cut Off Mark

Keep in mind that the cut-off mark may vary based on your state’s educational development.

If you come from an educationally developed state like Ebonyi, aim for an average score of over 300.

On the other hand, if you come from an educationally less developed state like Kaduna, an average JAMB score of 230 might be sufficient.

Additionally, UNN may grade the Post-UTME out of 400 and consider the average score alongside the JAMB score for admission selection.

What Science Course Can Nnamdi Azikiwe University Offer Me With 180?
SEE

Focus on performing well in the examination and let them handle the calculation methods.

Important Note: UNN Cut Off Mark in Nigeria

Remember, a high JAMB score and good performance in the Post-UTME are not enough for admission.

You also need to meet the O’Level result requirements.

Without a complete O’Level result, even a JAMB score of 350 and above with a great Post-UTME score may not secure you admission into UNN this year.

It’s essential to fulfill all the admission requirements to guarantee your admission.

UNN Cut Off Mark for Pharmacy 2023

The UNN cut off mark for Pharmacy in 2023 is 293. This means that you need to score at least 293 in your JAMB UTME to be eligible to apply for Pharmacy at UNN.

Pharmacy is one of the most competitive courses to study at UNN, and the cut off mark is always high. 

If you really want to study Pharmacy at UNN, you must perform very well in your JAMB UTME. You should also concentrate on your O’Level results, since these will be examined when your application is reviewed.

Your OAU Cut Off Mark for 2024/2025 is Out!
SEE

UNN Cut Off Mark for Nursing 2023

The UNN cut off mark for Nursing in 2023 is 276. This means that you need to score at least 276 in your JAMB UTME to be eligible to apply for Nursing at UNN.

Nursing is a popular course to study at UNN, and the cut off mark is usually lower than for some of the more competitive courses. However, if you want to get admitted, you must still perform well in your JAMB UTME.

UNN New Departmental Cut Off Mark

The UNN new departmental cut off mark is the minimum score that you need to get in your JAMB UTME to be eligible to apply for a particular course. The departmental cut off marks are usually higher than the general cut off mark.

For example, the departmental cut off mark for Medicine and Surgery at UNN is 314. This means that you need to score at least 314 in your JAMB UTME to be eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery at UNN.

ABUTH School of Nursing Cut off Mark [UPDATE 2024]
SEE

The departmental cut off marks for UNN are subject to change, so it is important to check the UNN website for the latest information.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Here are some additional details about the UNN cut off marks for pharmacy and nursing:

  • The cut off marks for these courses are subject to change, so it is important to check the UNN website for the latest information.
  • The cut off marks are also affected by the number of applicants for each course. If there are more applicants for a particular course, the cut off mark will be higher.
  • The cut off marks are also affected by the performance of the candidates in the JAMB UTME. If the candidates perform well in the JAMB UTME, the cut off marks will be higher.

FAQs: UNN Cut Off Mark For Medicine And Surgery

Is UNN Post UTME form out for 2023?

Yes, the UNN Post UTME form for 2023 is out. The form was released on April 1, 2023 and the deadline for submission is May 31, 2023.

UNIPORT Nursing Cut Off Mark [UPDATE 2024]
SEE

The Post UTME form can be purchased online or at any accredited UNN Post UTME registration center. The current price for the form is N2000 and it’s likely to change.

 

In conclusion,

If you plan to register for the UNN Post-UTME, you must have scored 180 and above in the recent JAMB examination.

The required JAMB score varies depending on the course you’re interested in.

For competitive courses like Medicine and Surgery, you need a high JAMB score of at least 280 to have a good chance of admission.

The selection process is based on merit.

Performing well in the Post-UTME examination is also crucial for your admission prospects.

The university will determine how the results are released, whether in percentage or other formats.

However, don’t worry too much about that.

Focus on doing your best in the examination and leave the calculation process to them.

Your main goal is to excel in both the JAMB and Post-UTME exams, increasing your chances of being admitted into your desired course, Medicine and Surgery.

Updated FUOYE Cut Off Mark for Nursing in 2024/2025
SEE

I wish you the best of luck with the UNN Cut Off Mark in Nigeria For Medicine And Surgery.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *