If you are interested in knowing the cut off mark for Kwara State Polytechnic in Nigeria, this post will provide you with all the necessary information. Specifically, we will be discussing the minimum cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 admission at Kwara Poly.
It is important to note that Kwara Poly gives admission preference to candidates who have paid their acceptance fees to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
The administration of Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARA POLY) has officially announced the cut-off mark for admission in the upcoming 2023/2024 academic year. This information is available to the general public.
Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARA POLY) JAMB Cut Off Marks 2023/2024
Kwara State Polytechnic requires a minimum score of 120 in the UTME for you to be able to apply for their Post-UTME. This score is important for all the courses offered by the university.
Departmental Cut Off Mark In KWARA POLY
These are the minimum scores required for different departments at Kwara State Polytechnic:
- Hospitality Management: 120
- Leisure And Tourism: 120
- Statistics And Mathematics: 120
- Nutrition And Dietetics: 120
- Science Laboratory Technology: 120
- Building/Quantity Surveying Technology: 120
- Estate Management Technology: 120
- Architectural Technology: 120
- Land Surveying Technology: 120
- Town Planning Technology: 120
- Mechanical Engineering Technology: 120
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology: 120
- Mining Engineering Technology: 120
- Minerals And Petroleum Resources Engineering: 120
- Welding And Fabrication: 120
- Agricultural And Water Resources Engineering: 120
- Civil Engineering Technology: 120
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology: 120
- Public Administration: 120
- Business Administration: 120
- Banking & Finance: 120
- Accountancy: 120
- Purchasing & Supply: 120
- Marketing: 120
- Office Technology Management: 120
- Computer Science: 120
- Mass Communication: 120
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Kwara Poly?
Kwara State Polytechnic was established in 1971 by Col. David Bamigboye, the military governor of the state. It is a polytechnic institution in Kwara State.
How do I calculate my aggregate score?
To calculate your aggregate score, follow these steps:
- Divide your JAMB score by 8.
- Divide your post UTME score by 2.
- Add the two scores together.
For example, if Musa applied for Banking & Finance at Kwara Poly and got a JAMB score of 331 and a Post UTME score of 89%, his aggregate score would be 85.875. This means he has a good chance of gaining admission into Banking & Finance at Kwara Poly.
What is the minimum cut-off mark for Kwara Poly?
The minimum cut-off mark for Kwara Poly is 120. To be considered for the post-UTME screening process, candidates must have obtained a UTME score of 120 or higher.
Can I buy the Kwara Poly Post UTME form if I didn’t score up to 120?
No, you cannot. To be eligible to purchase the Kwara Poly Post UTME form, you must have a JAMB score of at least 120.
Does Kwara Poly accept second choice?
Yes, Kwara Poly accepts applications for both first and second choice.
My score was above 120; why was I not admitted?
Even if you meet the Kwara Poly cut-off mark for JAMB, admission is not guaranteed. You still need to go through a successful internal screening exercise before being officially accepted into the university.