Are you concerned about the UI jamb cut off mark for all courses? This post is created to serve you with the necessary information you need to move forward.
We have important news for all the people who took the UI post UTME screening test.
The UI JAMB cut-off mark for all courses has been released by the school.
If you chose UI as your preferred university during the UTME registration and took the post UTME test, you can now check if you got the required passmark for your department.
This will determine if you are eligible for admission into the University of Ibadan.
It’s important to know that meeting the UI admission cut-off mark for your chosen course gives you the chance to study any of the courses offered at the University of Ibadan.
Also, please be aware that there are certain documents that will be required once you are granted admission into the University.
University of Ibadan Documents Required
Here are the documents you will need:
- Original copy of your JAMB result slip.
- Original documents of your ‘O’ level certificates. UNILAG does not accept awaiting results.
Make sure you have the following as well:
- Your JAMB slip.
- Original copy of your birth certificate.
- Testimonial from your secondary school.
- 8 recent passport photographs with a red background preferably.
Ui Jamb Cut Off Mark in Nigeria For All Courses
UI JAMB cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 200, which means you need to score at least 200 in your JAMB examination to be eligible for UI’s post UTME screening exercise.
However, it’s important to note that the departmental cut-off marks, which are determined by the admission office, may be different for each course.
Here are the recently released UI admission cut-off marks for all departments and courses, as announced by the UI admission office.
Here are the cut-off marks for various departments and courses at UI for the 2023/2024 academic session:
Faculty of Technology:
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering: 52.5
- Civil Engineering: 64
- Electrical Electronics: 68.125
- Food Technology: 52
- Industrial and Production Engineering: 62.25
- Mechanical Engineering: 64.375
- Wood Production Engineering: 54.625
College of Medicine:
- Biochemistry: 57.625
- Dentistry: 66.25
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics: 58
- Medical Laboratory Science: 60.375
- Nursing Science: 63.875
- Physiology: 63
- Physiotherapy: 63
- Veterinary Medicine: 60
Faculty of Sciences:
- Anthropology: 55.38
- Botany: 52.13
- Computer Science: 61
- Geography: 51.75
- Geology: 54.25
- Industrial Chemistry: 56
- Mathematics: 52.75
- Microbiology: 57.5
- Physics: 51.375
- Statistics: 50.125
- Zoology: 53.875
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Economics: 65.13
- Geography: 53.63
- Political Science: 64.5
- Psychology: 56.13
- Sociology: 62.25
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Forest Production/Products
- Wildlife and Ecotourism Management
- Renewable and Natural Resources: 50
Faculty of Agriculture:
- Agricultural Economics: 51.375
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development: 52.125
- Agronomy: 54.5
- Animal Science: 51.875
- Crop Protection and Environmental Biology: 54
Faculty of Arts:
- Anthropology: 56.5
- Arabic Language and Literature: 58.75
- Archaeology: 51.88
- Classical Studies: 60.25
- Communication and Language Arts: 67.88
- English Language and Literature: 65
- European Studies-French: 62.13
- European Studies-German: 58.13
- European Studies-Russian: 55
- History: 60
- Islamic Studies: 53.13
- Linguistics: 63
- Linguistics-Yoruba: 55
- Music: 59
- Philosophy: 61.25
Faculty of Education:
- Various education courses with cut-off marks ranging from 51.12 to 68
These are the departmental cut-off marks for UI for the 2023/2024 academic session. See POLAC Cut Off Mark.
In recent times, UTME and DE candidates who selected the University of Ibadan have faced difficulties in determining the actual cut-off mark for their course. Many unanswered questions have arisen.
To address these concerns, I have provided answers in the below, which may also address any questions you may have.